Datos personales

Mi foto
www.veronicaromeo.com facebook.com/veronicaofficialsite facebook.com/veronicaromeoofficial myspace.com/veronicaromeo twitter.com/veronicaromeo

domingo, 15 de marzo de 2009

It's now or never


It's now or never, come hold me tightKiss me my darling, be mine tonightTomorrow will be too late, it's now or neverMy love won't wait.When I first saw you with your smile so tenderMy heart was captured, my soul surrenderedI'd spend a lifetime waiting for the right timeNow that your near the time is here at last.It's now or never, come hold me tightKiss me my darling, be mine tonightTomorrow will be too late, it's now or neverMy love won't wait.Just like a willow, we would cry an oceanIf we lost true love and sweet devotionYour lips excite me, let your arms invite meFor who knows when we'll meet again this wayIt's now or never, come hold me tightKiss me my darling, be mine tonightTomorrow will be too late, it's now or neverMy love won't wait. The song of elvis Presley in my Road Trip.

4 comentarios:

  1. Jo, me encanta esta canción es súper bonita, más de una vez me sacó una lagrimita...
    Viste que dice mi nombre? jeje... pero yo no lloro océanos, eh... jiji

    Como dice Laura.... IT'S NOW!!
    Un besito!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. "I think Veronica is absolutely one of the most incredible talents that I have ever heard"
    Ahí queda eso... ;) Que te lo dicen por todas partes Reina del Rock!! Un super beso!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Sin duda, me encanta escucharte, eres una cantante muy especial, y mejor persona aún. Espero que sigas dándonos tantas alegrías y que nunca dejes de "sonar" de "iluminar"....ya sabes...


    Bokis. ^_^

    ResponderEliminar